Even though this year feels like the longest year we have ever had, does anybody else feel like Christmas still snuck up? I have definitely shopped different this year and did my best to shop local. I found some amazing gifts for my loved ones. One thing that hasn’t changed, is leaving the stocking stuffers to the very end. Anybody else? I still haven’t gotten them, and I only have a week left. I still have baking, wrapping, crafts with the kids, and so much more to do! Sometimes I struggle to find the perfect stocking stuffers. Here are some ideas that I hope help some of you out.
10 Stocking Stuffers for Adults
- Coffee Pods! This might be a little geared towards myself, but honestly, I love receiving coffee pods!
- Gift cards. For the on the go person, a gift card to a local diner, or coffee shop is always handy to have in your wallet for a quick lunch.
- Fuzzy socks – Who doesn’t love fuzzy socks??
- Scratch tickets – they are fun, and hey, you never know!
- Nutella and Go Snack Packs – YUM. Gum, favorite chocolate bars, candy, etc.
- Lightening cable – You can never have too many
- Popsocket – I seriously think I am the only one who does not own one of these…yet.
- Here’s a new one…Facemask – Can never have too many these days!
- Lip Balm – This one is a go to. Everyone needs it this time of year, and everyone is always looking for it.
- A new tree ornament for next year! I LOVE getting new tree ornaments.
10 Stocking Stuffers for Toddlers
- New Toothbrush – Make it fun, there’s so many designs out there, pair it with some age appropriate toothpaste.
- Stickers – A kid can never have too many stickers, pair it with a new sticker book
- Play-Doh – New Play-Soh is always nice to have laying around!
- A slinky! How fun, especially if they have never seen one before.
- Crayons and coloring book
- Age appropriate flash cards – There are so many you can chose from, or better, yet, make some!
- Candy – It’s a given
- Melissa & Doug On The Go Water Wow! The Original Reusable Water-Reveal Activity Pads. These are a go to in my household, my three year old loves them and they are an easy on the go, mess free coloring activity.
- A small toy, for example a hot wheels car, or a new stuffy
- A nee Christmas tree ornament that sums up the year, something that interested them that year!
10 Stocking Stuffers for Babies
- Teething toys – Can never have too many! My poor little man will be getting lots of these in his stocking this year
- Socks – Is it just me, or do baby socks go missing more than anything else in the house. I think I am down to 2 pairs.
- Sippy cups – Age appropriate, or think a couple months ahead!
- A rattle, or other small hand held toy
- New soothers/pacifiers
- Bibs – Can never have too many bibs!
- Puffs, Puffs and more Puffs!
- Stacking cups
- Bath Toys
- A Christmas Tree ornament! (See a trend here?)
Happy shopping! I hope these lists help. A tradition we do in our home is a Christmas Eve box. We usually put the new tree ornaments in there along with a Christmas book and new Christmas Pajamas.